Under Thai law, all foreign nationals are required to possess a Work Permit to carry out any form of work, paid or unpaid, in Thailand. The Thailand Work Permit can only be obtained from the Ministry of Labour, usually by the employer, if Thai, otherwise it is necessary for you to apply yourself. Either a Non O or Non B visa is required to be able to apply.

We will assist you with this process and advise you of all documents that are required at every step of the process. We can also assist with the translation of any English documents into Thai and arrange for them to be Notarized by a qualified and authorised Thai licensed lawyer. We will submit all documents on your behalf to the Labour Office, and accompany you when you are required to attend the Labour office to collect your work permit

Service details

Date:December 9, 2015

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *