Some people believe it is possible to buy land, a condominium, business or enter into a rental agreement without using a lawyer. We strongly recommend you consider what you might be signing. It is normal practice in the United Kingdom and many other countries to use a lawyer when buying or selling land and houses, and we believe the use of a lawyer in Thailand is especially important.

A foreigner cannot own land in their name, except under special circumstances. In addition, there are restrictions on foreigners to own condominiums in particular buildings. All the documents for property services must be prepared in Thai. Searches can be made by the Land Office to ascertain to the title and restrictions or charges that may affect a particular property or title.

We will advise you of all options available to you. We will handle necessary paperwork and all enquiries to make sure that your rights are fully protected.

Service details

Date:December 9, 2015

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *