In Thailand, there is no such thing as a public notary. Select lawyers are given the permission to perform as Notarial Service Lawyers. Intl. Opus Law International has lawyers who are authorized to operate as Notarial Service Lawyers by the Lawyers Council of Thailand.
Our authorized Notarial Service Lawyers can therefore perform on your behalf the following services:
- Administer affidavits, oaths and affirmation
- Certify copies of original documents
- Witness signatures to a document and verify the authenticity of signatures to a document
- Certify the identity of persons to an agreement
- Certify translations from English/Thai and Thai/English
A notarization authorizes the authenticity of documents and signatures. Opus Law Intl. provides all the services needed to fulfill your notarial needs.
Leave a Reply